How do you know if this course is right for you? If you answer yes to any of the following questions you will benefit from this 3+ hour workshop:
- you new to photography?
- Have you recently acquired a new DSLR ?
- Do you shoot most of your photographs on AUTO?
- You are not familiar with the settings of your camera.
- Do you find that your images are not focused in the correct location?
A DSDR Camera is very powerful and creative tool....
....learn to use it for the best results.
During this workshop we'll we cover:
- Turning the dial off AUTO
- What are the modes and when to use them (AV TV P M B)
- What is aperture and how it effects your image
- ISO and when to increase it
- Focus and how to improve your depth of field
You must have a DSLR to participate.
I prefer to have this as a one-on-one workshop to provide the most benefit for the participant. It's important that you feel comfortable. I want to encourage hands on participation for real time practice and questions in the field In Penticton area offer a thee hour one-on-one photo workshop in the field for $150. I prefer to have this as a one-on-one workshop to provide the most direct benefit for the participant. It's important that you feel comfortable asking questions and trying the results at your own pace. I want to encourage hands on participation for real time practice and learning.
I will provide a group discount or a family rate for 4 people and include one additional hour to allow for more questions. Please bring it with you along with your manuals.